Quick N Easy: 10 beauty hacks for beauty on-the-go
When it comes to beauty, complexity does not always have to be part of the routine. Here are 10 easy beauty hacks to make your beauty routine easier:
- Use ice water to help your nails dry faster.
- Make any lipstick matte with loose powder and a tissue. The powder soaks up the shine and turns your favorite lipstick into a pretty matte shade.
- Heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer before using mascara for longer-lasting curl.
- Fill in your lips with lip liner before applying lipstick to make it last longer.
- Sleep on your back to avoid puffy eyesin the morning and wear a silk mask to really keep your puffy eyes at bay.
- Braid your hair at night for beachy waves in the AM— setting your hair overnight is the perfect way to save a few minutes in the AM.
- Get a dewy glowby mixing moisturizer in with your foundation. It’s the perfect way to make a full coverage foundation a little more sheer and comfortable to wear throughout the day.
- Flip and spray your bobby pinsfor better hold. Make sure you’re placing your bobby pins squiggly side down to ensure your hair stays in place.
- Use invisible lip liner to keep your lip color from streaking.
- Connect the dots for perfect eyeliner every time. This is a great way for beginners to get the perfect wing — it’s basically foolproof.